An article is submitted to the editorial office on disk in Microsoft Word, along with one printed copy of the manuscript. To reduce the risk of failure when reading data, it is preferable to make several copies. The electronic version of an article and attached documents can also be e-mailed: email@example.com.
The text of the manuscript should be carefully proofread and signed by all authors.
The following should be separately attached to the manuscript: abstract, key words in Russian and English; translation of the article title into English; an expert opinion; recommendation of the department or other organization; information on authors in Russian and English: last name, first name, patronymic name, place of employment, position held, academic degree, academic title, home/office/email addresses, phone numbers. If there are several authors, it should be noted with whom to correspond.
As a rule, a manuscript should not exceed 10 typed pages, the number of pictures - not more than 6, including a, b, etc. Abstract volume - 700 symbols, keywords - not more than 7 words or phrases.
The article should be structured and contain:
- it should be relevant, has scientific significance and a brief literature review;
- Statement of the problem;
- Theoretical part;
- Practical significance, suggestions and implementations results, the results of experimental studies, you;
When typing text on the computer, note the following design instructions:
1. The first page must contain UDC, title, initials and last names of authors, the name of the institution or organization representing the manuscript for publication.
2. The text of the article is typed in Times New Roman in 14- pt with 1.5 spacing.
Latin letters are typed in italics, the Greek and Russian letters are typed in font. Mathematical symbols: lim, lg, ln, arg, const, sin, cos, min, max, etc. are typed in typed font. A character should not merge with an over-character element.
3. When writing an article, it is necessary to avoid the use of complicated mathematical apparatus. The information given in the article should contain only the bare minimum of equations.
For equations, it is necessary to apply Equation 3.0 editor. It is necessary to comply with the following dimensions: plain text - 11 pt, large index - 8 pt, small index – 7 pt, a major symbol - 14 pt, small symbol - 11 pt.
It should be noted, that in the layout of the journal, formulas should be placed on half a page (8 cm). Large formulas are to be split into separate fragments that cannot always meet the author's ideas.
Fragments of the formulas should be independent (using formula mode, each line - a separate entity).
Numbering and punctuation should be placed separately from the formulas in plain text. Should be numbered only those formulas that are referenced in the text.
4. Figures should be performed in black and white, preferably in Word, according to the following rules: pattern width not more than 8 cm; main lines 1 pt thick, subsidiary lines 0.5 pt thick; for symbols in the figures use Тimes New Roman, 9 point font. Figures with more details (complex diagrams, graphs) are placed over the entire width of the page (16 cm). Vector figures are saved as separate files.
Images should be sharp and printed on matte paper. Scanned images should be saved as separate files. Contrasting black and white images should be scanned at 300 dpi and halftone images at 600 dpi.
5. Symbols, terms and illustrative material must comply with the state standards.
6. List of references (from 10 up to 20 items) should be made as a general list at the end of the article. This list is compiled in accordance with the sequence of references in the text. References should be issued according to the State Standard 7.0.5. 2008. References in the text are given in square brackets.
СDs and manuscripts are not returned.
Manuscripts that fail to comply with the typesetting and design rules will be returned to the author for revision.
Graduate students are not charged any fee for publication.