Investigation of Method Single-Wire Transmission with Tesla Coils
Andrey S. Rutskoi, Manager group of electromachine tehnology, Post-graduate student. E-mail: email@example.com
Mihail V. Moiseev, Post-graduate student, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The article describes the features of the wave power lines on the basis of Tesla coils. This system is a wave, and its mode of operation is characterized by a phase shift between current and voltage by 90 ° in time and space. When the voltage across the line is maximum, the current is zero, and vice versa. Spatial shift is expressed in that in sections of the line with the voltage antinodes observed current nodes, and the nodes of the voltage observed at current antinodes. The possibility of use on the transmitting and receiving sides of the half-wave resonant Tesla transformer, thereby making it possible to transmition electric power over a single wire in system insulated from the Earth.
single line system, Tesla’s transformer, resonance method of transmission, resonance.
1. Strebkov D.S., Nekrasov A.I. Rezonansnye metody peredachi i primeneniya elektricheskoy energii [Resonant methods of transfer and use of electric energy]. Moscow, GNU VIESKh, 2013, 584 p.
2. Strebkov D.S., Nekrasov A.I. Rezonansnye metody peredachi elektricheskoy energii [Resonant methods of transfer of electric energy]. Moscow, GNU VIESKh Pulb., 2004, 188 p.
3. Trubnikov V.Z., Strebkov D.S., Nekrasov A.I. Sposob i ustroystvo dlya peredachi elektricheskoy energii [Way and the device for transfer of electric energy]. Zayavka na izobretenie no. 2013146412/07. 18.10.2013.
4. Trubnikov V.Z. Poluvolnovye linii peredachi elektroenergii na rezonansnykh transformatorakh [Half-wave transmission lines of the electric power on resonant transformers]. Tekhnika v sel'skom khozyaystve, 2009, no. 6, pp. 39 – 41. [In Russ.]
5. Strebkov D.S., Nekrasov A.I., Trubnikov V.Z. [Resonant system of transfer of electric energy]. Elektroenergiya: ot polucheniya i raspredeleniya do effektivnogo ispol'zovaniya: materialy Vseross. nauchno-tekhn. konferentsii [Electric power: from receiving and distribution before effective use: materials of the All-Russian scientific and technical conference]. Tomsk, TPU, 2010, pp. 205 – 207. [In Russ.]