Planning and calculation features of motor-car alternators
V.V. Troshin, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate professor, department «Electrical Engineering and Automobile Electrical Equipment», Samara State Technical University. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
V.A. Sergeev, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate professor, department «Electrical Engineering and Automobile Electrical Equipment», Samara State Technical University. E-mail: email@example.com
The article considers features and stages of planning and calculation of motor-car alternators, conditioned by a wide range of changes of rotation frequency, by the generator’s operation modes on loading through a semiconductor rectifier, by the type and setting of transport vehicle, by the external environment and requirements of normative documents to quality of tension and reliability. The stages of the preliminary planning has been expounded in details, being based on electromagnetic, thermal, vent and mechanical calculations and being the basis for the generators development. During the electromagnetic calculation, the main sizes of generator, parameters, descriptions and losses, settle accounts have been determined. The calculations feature is that many parameters for a concrete generator get out on practical recommendations and some of parameters are nonlinear. The optimization criterion of the generator setting have been defined. The questions of documentation development have been considered on the complete life cycle of the generator setting.
motor-car generator, planning stages, calculation, parameters, characteristics
1. Anisimov V.M., Troshin V.V. Startergeneratornye ustanovki dlya legkovykh avtomobiley [Starter Generator sets for light-duty cars]. Vestn. SamGTU. Tekhnicheskie nauki, 2009, no. 2 (24), рр. 215 – 217.
2. Migunov A.L., Kaurov S.Yu. Analiz i vybor perspektivnykh postoyannykh magnitov dlya magnitnykh sistem starter-generatornykh ustanovok legkovykh avtomobiley [Analysis and selection of promising permanent magnets for magnetic systems of light-duty cars’ starter-generator sets]. Vestn. transporta povolzh'ya, 2013, no. 1(37), рр. 30 – 33.
3. Balagurov V.A. Proektirovanie spetsial'nykh elektricheskikh mashin peremennogo toka [Designing of special electrical AC machines]. Moscow, Vysshaya shkola Publ., 1982, 272 р.
4. Fesenko M.N. (Edit by). Teoriya, konstruktsiya i raschet avtotraktornogo elektrooborudovaniya. [Theory, design and calculation for automotive and tractor Electrical Equipment.]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 1992, 346 р.
5. GOST R 52230-2004. ELEKTROOBORUDOVANIE AVTOTRAKTORNOE. Obshchie tekhnicheskie usloviya . [State Standard R 52230-2004. Automotive and tractor Electrical Equipment. General technical specifications ]. Moscow, Standartinform Publ., 2004.