Study of quality control criterion for the active vibration isolation system with magnetorheological damper
A.M. Abakumov, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, department «Electro Mechanics and Automotive Electric Equipment», Samara State Technical University. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
D.G. Randin, Assistant, department «Electro Mechanics and Automotive Electric Equipment», Samara State Technical University. E-mail: email@example.com
The research of an active vibration protection system of precision opto-mechanical complex subjected to random kinematic effects from the foundation has been carried out. As an actuator in the system a magnetorheological damper has been used. For the system operating in conditions of random disturbances with varying characteristics, the rms criterion has been adopted as an optimization criterion. According to the SPSU Professor Yu.P. Petrov’s method a guaranteeing controller has been synthesized and on its bases meeting the requirements of physical realizability, a quasi-guaranteeing regulator has been obtained. A comparative analysis of the optimization criterion’s variations in a closed system with optimal, quasi-optimal, guaranteeing and quasi-guaranteeing regulator in terms of parameters disturbance has been performed. The recommendations for the rational areas of use of the considered regulators have been given.
random disturbance, power spectral density of disturbance, active vibration isolation system, magnerheological damper, optimal regulator, guaranteeing regulator.
1. Maryam Bitaraf, Osman E. Ozbulut, Stefan Hurlebaus, Luciana Barroso. Application of semi-active control strategies for seismic protection of buildings with MR dampers. Engineering Structures, 2010, no. 32, pp. 3040 – 3047.
2. Wang Wei, Xia Pinqi. Adaptive Control of Helicopter Ground Resonance with Magnetorheological Damper. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 2007, no. 20, pp. 501 – 510.
3. Cristiano Spelta, Fabio Previdi, Sergio M. Savaresi, Giuseppe Fraternale, Nicola Gaudiano. Control of magnetorheological dampers for vibration reduction in a washing machine. Mechatronics, 2009, no.19, pp. 410 – 421.
4. Prabakar R.S., Sujatha C., Narayanan S. Optimal semi-active preview control response of a half car vehicle model with magnetorheological damper. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2009, no. 326, pp. 400 – 420.
5. Abakumov A.M., Miatov G.N. Control algorithms for active vibration isolation systems subject to random disturbance. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2006, no. 289, pp. 889 – 907.
6. Myatov G.N. Algoritmy upravleniya i aktivnaya vibrozashchitnaya sistema pretsizionnogo optiko-mekhanicheskogo kompleksa. Diss. kand. tekhn. nauk [Control algorithms and active vibration isolation system of the precision optical and mechanical complex. Dissertation of the Candidate of Technical Sciences]. Samar. gos. tekhn. un-t. Samara, 1998, 158 р.
7. Petrov Yu.P. Novye glavy teorii upravleniya i komp'yuternykh vychisleniy [New chapters of control theory and computer calculations]. St. Petersburg , BKhV-Peterburg, 2004, 192 p.
8. Randin D.G. Issledovanie aktivnoy sistemy vibrozashchity s upravlyaemym dempferom [Study of an active vibration protection system with a controlled damper]. Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik Povolzh'ya, 2012, no. 4, рр. 177 – 175. [In Russ.]
9. Petrov Yu.P. Variatsionnye metody teorii optimal'nogo upravleniya. [Variational methods of optimal control theory], Leningrad, Energiya Publ., 1977, 280 p.
10. Abakumov A.M., Randin D.G. Issledovanie sistemy aktivnoy vibrozashchity s upravlyaemym magni-toreologicheskim dempferom pri sluchaynom kharaktere voz-mushcheniya [Study of an active vibration protection system with a controlled magnetorheological damper under random disturbances]. Vestn. Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnichesko-go universiteta. Tekhnicheskie nauki, 2014, no. 2(41). [In Russ.]