Generalized mathematical model of the load node to control the modes’ parameters in the power sypply system
V.I. Kotenev, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor Department of Industrial Power, Samara State Technical University.
V.S. Osipov, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate professor Department of Industrial Power, Samara State Technical University.
V.V. Kochetkov, Post-graduate student Department of Industrial Power, Samara State Technical University. E-mail: email@example.com
The mathematical model of the power system, considering parameters of power line, induction and synchronous motor, capacitor bank has been developed. The load node voltage has been expressed by the voltage at the end of the power line. The dependency of this voltage on the voltage at the end of the power line, as well as on the active and reactive power has been obtained from the vector diagram of the power line. The block diagram with load node voltage feedback is based on the mathematical model. This model has been designed for the development of the automatic control system of various power supply systems’ parameters (reactive power, power factor of the synchronous motor or load node, voltage of the load node) due to the excitation voltage changes and switching capacity of the capacitor bank. The main disturbing effects are: the changes in the load of induction and synchronous motors and voltage fluctuations.
power system, synchronous and induction motor, capacitor bank, reactive power, voltage, power line, mathe-matical model, flow diagram.
1. Slodarzh M.I. Rezhimy raboty, releynaya zashchita i avtomatika sinkhronnykh elektrodvigateley [ Operating modes, relay protection and automation synchronous motors ]. Moscow, Energiya Publ., 1977, 216 p.
2. Syromyatnikov I.A. Rezhimy raboty asinkhronnykh i sinkhronnykh dvigateley [Operation modes of induction and synchronous motors]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat, 1984, 240 p.
3. Venikov V.A. Perekhodnye elektromekhanicheskie protsessy v elektricheskikh sistemakh [Transient electromechanical processes in electrical systems]. Moscow, Vysshaya shkola Publ., 1985, 535 p.
4. Fedorov A.A. Kameneva V.V. Osnovy elektrosnabzheniya promyshlennykh predpriyatiy [Fundamentals of industrial power supply]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat, 1984, 472 p.
5. Petelin D.P. Avtomaticheskoe regulirovanie vozbuzhdeniya sinkhronnykh dvigateley [Automatic excitation control for synchronous motors]. Moscow – Leningrad, Gosenergoizdat, 1961, 194 p.
6. Yurganov A.A., Kozhevnikov V.A. Regulirovanie vozbuzhdeniya sinkhronnoy mashiny [Excitation control for synchronous machine]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1996, 138 p.
7. Mikhnevich G.V. Sintez struktury sistemy avtomaticheskogo regulirovaniya vozbuzhdeniya sinkhronnykh mashin [Structure synthesis of the system of automatic control for synchronous machines]. Moscow, Vysshaya shkola Publ., 1978, 222 p.
8. Glebov I.A. Sistemy vozbuzhdeniya moshchnykh sinkhronnykh mashin [Excitation systems of powerful synchronous machines]. Leningrad, Nauka, 1979, 312 p.
9. Lykin A.V. Elektricheskie sistemy i seti [Electrical systems and networks]. Moscow, Universitetskaya kniga, Logos Publ., 2006, 254 p.
10. Kotenev V.I., Kotenev A.V., Osipov V.S., Kochetkov V.V. Matematicheskaya model' sinkhronnoy mashiny pri upravlenii ee vozbuzhdeniem [Mathematical model of the synchronous machine in the management of its excitation]. Vestnik SamGTU. Tekhnicheskie nauki, 2012, pp. 128 – 135. [In Russ.]