Local power generating sources in the systems of distributed and centralized power supplies
Yu.N. Kolomytsev, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate professor, Samara State Technical University. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This article considers the limits peculiar to centralized sources at the distant objects power supplying. The article also concerns advantages and disadvantages of the local distributed grids. The article examines the problems concerning the connection of the sources of distributed generation to the distribution net. The article analyses the advantages of power supply system in the context of the united workflow of energy and heat generation. As only 30 % of Russian territory have centralized power supply systems, it is obvious that nothing is going to change radically in the near future taking into account the financial limits. Lack of power supply on the most part of Siberian territory hinders its social and natural resources development. That is why in cases when centralized power supply systems from big electric power stations is impossible according to some technical or financial reasons, the distributed generation using local sources is the cheapest and most accessible instrument. It is shown that the local distributed power supply systems are an effective instrument of the economic and social development of the remote regions of Russia.
power efficiency, distributed generation, local sources, centralized power supply systems, intelligence nets.
1. Kontseptsiya energeticheskoy strategii Rossii na period do 2030 goda: pril. k nauchn., obshchestv.-del. zhurn. «Energeticheskaya politika»[Concept of Russia's energy strategy for the period up to 2030: an application to the scientific, social and business journal "Energy Policy"]. Moscow, GU IES, 2007. 116 р.
2. Kolomiytsev Yu.N. Al'ternativnye istochniki energii, kak osnova avtonomnykh sistem teplosnabzheniya zdaniy [Alternative sources of energy as the basis of autonomous heating systems of buildings]. Energetika i energoeffektivnye tekhnologii: sb. nauch. st [Energy and energy efficiency technologies. Collection of scientific articles]. Lipetsk, Publ. LGTU, 2010, рр. 68 – 70. [In Russ.]
3. Kolomiytsev Yu.N. Analiz sovremennogo sostoyaniya al'ternativnoy energetiki v Rossii i v mire [Analysis of the current state of alternative energy sources in Russia and in the world]. Sovremennye napravleniya teoreticheskikh i prikladnykh issledovaniy 2011: sb. nauch. st. [Modern trends of theoretical and applied researches 2011. Coll. of scientific articles]. Odessa, 2012, рр. 47 – 50.
4. Yaroshenko P., Krasnov I. Ob energosberezhenii i o povyshenii energeticheskoy effektivnosti [On energy saving and energy efficiency improvements]. Zhurnal«ISUP» [«ISUP» Journal ], 2010, no. 6, рр. 18 – 27. [In Russ.]
5. Dubinin V.S., Lavrukhin K.M. Kombinirovannaya vyrabotka teplovoy i elektricheskoy energii v kotel'nykh [Combined heat and electric power generation in boiler rooms]. Novosti teplosnabzheniya, 2002, no. 4, рр. 44 – 47. [In Russ.]
6. Ledin S.S., Ignatichev A.V. Razvitie promyshlennykh standartov vnutri- i mezhsistemnogo obmena dannymi intellektual'nykh energeticheskikh system [Development of industry standards of internal and inter-system data exchange of intelligent energy systems]. Avtomatizatsiya i IT v energetike, 2010, no. 10, рр. 21 – 29. [In Russ.]