Calculation of parameters of the system of «three-phase inducer of the rotating magnetic field - metal cylinder»
V.A. Danilushkin, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate professor, department «Electrosupply of the Industrial Enterprises», Samara State Technical University. Ph. 242-19-57.
D.N. Pimenov, Post-graduate student, department «Electrosupply of the Industrial Enterprises», Samara State Technical University. Ph. 242-19-57.
A.M. Oshkin, Post-graduate student, department «Electrosupply of the Industrial Enterprises», Samara State Technical University. Ph. 242-19-57.
The finite element model of interrelated electromagnetic and thermal fields in the system consisting of three-phase inducer in the form of asynchronous machine stator, in the inner cavity of which there is cylindrical workpiece has been proposed. Numerical calculation of electromagnetic fields in complex composite body structure containing ferromagnetic parts of magnetic circuit, steel structural elements and ferromagnetic loading has performed with the help of software package ELCUT 5.7 Professional. The calculation has been done in two steps. On the first step the electromagnetic problem is solved similar to the problem of non-stationary magnetic field, which allows calculating the field, excited by the currents of arbitrary shape, and analyzing transient processes. The second step is the calculation of the integral parameters of the induction system needed to solve the heat problem. The developed model allows to do calculations and to perform analysis of the distribution of power electromagnetic sources of heat and temperature fields in a cylindrical workpiece and the elements of the coil. The proposed construction unlike induction heaters, consisting of three solenoidal coils connected to three-phase network, will ensure the uniform loading of phases, to improve the power factor of the system and efficiency factor, and to reduce edge effects.
mathematical model, induction heating, the sources of heat, temperature.
1. Danilushkin A.I., Danilushkin V.A., Nikitina E.A. Modelirovanie temperaturnogo polya trekhfaznogo induktsionnogo nagrevatelya s vrashchayushchimsya magnitnym polem [Simulation of the temperature field of three-phase induction heater with a rotating magnetic field]. Vestn. SamGTU. Tekhnicheskie nauki, 2010, is. no. 2 (26), рр. 140 – 147.
2. ELCUT. Modelirovanie dvumernykh poley metodom konechnykh elementov. Rukovodstvo pol'zovatelya. Versiya 5.7 [Simulation of two-dimensional fields of the finite element method. User's Guide. Version 5.7]. St. Petersburg, Proizvodstvennyy kooperativ TOR Publ., 2009.
3. Vaynberg A.M. Induktsionnye plavil'nye pechi [Induction melting furnaces]. Moscow, Energiya, 1967, 415 р.
4. Demidovich B.P., Maron I.A., Shuvalova E.Z. Chislennye metody analiza [Numerical methods of analysis]. Edit by. B.P. Demidovich. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1967, 368 р.
5. Nemkov V.S., Demidovich V.B. Teoriya i raschet ustroystv induktsionnogo nagreva [Theory and calculation of the induction heating devices ]. Leningrad, Energoatomizdat, 1988, 280 р.
6. Lykov A.V. Teplomassoobmen (Spravochnik)[ Heat and Mass Transfer (A manual) ]. Moscow, Energiya Publ., 1978, 480 р.